School is finally out, the days are growing longer, and the weather is getting more beautiful by the day. It's time you get outside and enjoy the surrounding nature, wherever you are. Even if you feel like there is nothing beautiful around you, if you get outside and pay attention to your surroundings, you will find beauty to appreciate. Everybody knows that one of the best places to get outside and take in the beauty of summer is next to the water. When you're out on the water this summer, why not try a new way to take in the lake? Get the best kneeboard and have a blast!
- BOARD AND HANDLE COMBO: You Got This 2.0 Board and Handle Combo acts as a wakeboard, wakesurf board, kneeboard, boogie board, water skis, and tube to provide fun for everyone on the water
- EASY TO USE: Integrated side handles are covered with a soft rubber that provides excellent grip that allows riders to take control of the direction the board moves in
- FUN FOR EVERYONE: All riders, regardless of skill level or age, will be able to choose an activity and have a blast on the water! Riders with greater abilities will be able to carve, spin, surf and perform tricks while less ambitious riders can calmly cruise along
- DURABLE: ABS Molded construction will keep the board working great after getting beat up over time. EVA foam padding will hold up and provide a comfortable ride for years to come
- INTEGRATED TOW HOOK: Built-in handle hook allows riders to start, move to a kneeling position or move to a standing position without worrying about holding onto the handle
- Classic spoon shape that gives it a smooth, easy ride, without sacrificing any pop off the wake
- EVA pad with deep knee wells and 3" padded belt give riders superb control during every trick and maneuver
- Patented thin-profile design, gives the best looks and the best performance
- Patented Hydrohook, which allows beginners to get up the first time, every time
- COMFORT – Molded EVA flex top-pad with deep knee wells for maximum comfort and soft landings.
- CONSTRUCTION – Rotomolded shell with EPS core and continuous rocker for easy tricks, landings and precision control.
- DURABLE – Designed with reinforced knee strap brackets and a durable shell means this knee board can withstand some serious punishment on the water.
- PROFILE – Dual twin-tip design provides speed and durability, perfect for spins, jumps, and forward or backward riding
- FEATURES – Integrated easy start tow hook and heavy duty adjustable 3” padded knee strap
- #1 AQUA SPORT KNEEBOARD: Get ready to catch a wave! Our knee boards will have you showing off all of your awesome knee surfing skills when at the lake, at the beach or out on a rushing river.
- ULTRALITE, EASY TO CARRY: Ready to ditch that worn down water board and get yourself an upgrade? Our kneeling board weighs a little under 9 lbs, which means it doesn't bog you down. It's small enough to fit in the cab of your vehicle or in a boat box.
- STRAP FOR EXTRA SAFETY: You're of course going to need something to hold you in! Each SereneLife kneeboard is finished with an adjustable strap, making it the ideal water board for boat activities, lake surfing or river cruising.
- UNIVERSAL KNEEL BOARDS: Measuring in at 50” long and 20” wide, our knee surfing board is just the right size to accommodate most older children, teens and adults. It's the perfect boating knee board to share!
- DURABLE, WATER-RESISTANT: Made out of corrosion-proof and marine-grade materials, the boogie surf board is strong enough to be used by the pros and beginners alike!
- Super low profile, twin-tip shape
- Retractable fins for speed and performance
- Power control kneepad
- 3 inch padded strap
- Aquatic hook for easy starts
- Made from corrosion-proof and marine-grade materials. Extremely durable 3/4" EVA foam padding and heavy duty adjustable 3" padded strap give riders superb control during every trick and maneuver.
- Designed with a molded-in hook for easy, hands-free starts. Just put the tow rope in until you are ready, then pick up the rope and go. Super easy for all levels and ages.
- The EVA padding with deep knee wells that makes the rider feel as comfortable as expected while bouncing around on his knees. 3 inch padded adjustable strap provides comfort and stability
- Beveled edge makes fast cuts and sit low in the water for stability. Works well for any skill level.
- Sizes - Length: 127cm / 50" , Width: 50.8cm / 20" . Ideal for boat activities, lake surfing or river cruising.
- Adult Kneeboard
- Thin Profile
- Hydro hook Tow Point
- 3" Padded Strap
- EVA Pad with Deep Knee wells
- Cutting edge knee board technology
- Extremely clean and fast
- Effortless air and buttery landings
- Fine-tuning pad placement
We've compiled a list of the best kneeboards available, but before we move on to our list, we will take a moment to answer some frequently asked questions on the subject.
1. What Is a Kneeboard?
You've probably seen people wakeboarding before; standing on a board while being towed behind a boat. Good wakeboarders can do lots of tricks and it takes years to perfect. Kneeboarding is like wakeboarding but easier; instead of standing up while being towed behind a boat or jet-ski, you kneel on a board. It still takes some getting used to, but it doesn't take nearly the time or effort to master.
2. Is Learning to Kneeboard Difficult?
It's an exercise that takes getting used to, especially if you rarely work out your upper body. However, once you fall a couple of times, you will get the hang of it and have a blast.
3. Where Can I Buy a Kneeboard?
Kneeboards can be purchased in sporting goods stores and from online retailers such as Amazon.com.
How We Reviewed the Best Kneeboard
In finding the best kneeboard for your summer fun, there are plenty of great options to choose from. To help you make an informed decision, we've gathered some of the most popular kneeboard options on the market and will review them based on key characteristics. We took care to include models of all costs, so no matter your budget, you will find a viable option on our list.
Overall Price Range
You can expect to spend somewhere from $60 to $200 on the best kneeboards. To accommodate for fluctuating prices, we have given each price a rating of $, $$, or $$$, where $ represents a price at the lower end of the range, and $$$ represents a price at the higher end. Prices with a rating of $$ are considered mid-range in comparison with the others.
What We Reviewed
Driftsun Kneeboard With Hook for Kids and Adults
This is one of the best kneeboard options for kids and adults alike. It's super durable, with 3/4-inch EVA foam padding to be extra comfortable. It has an integrated hook at the front of the board to help beginners take off easier, instead of wasting their energy getting upright. The kneeboard has a beveled edge that keeps the board low in the water, making maneuvering and cutting easier and faster. It has a 3-inch padded strap for stability and comfort. This board is perfect for beginners or advanced riders!
ZUP You Got This 2.0 Board Handle Combo - All in One Watersports Board
This is one of the best kneeboard options because it can work as a kneeboard, a wakeboard, a boogie board, and a wake-surf board. It's the perfect all-in-one watersports board to give your family a memorable afternoon of summer fun. This board has integrated side handles that are covered with soft rubber so riders can get an excellent grip and take control of the board.
The ABS molded construction keeps the board working great after taking the shock of the water. The EVA foam padding will give you a comfortable ride time after time. It has an integrated tow hook to help new riders have an easy start without having to worry about holding onto the handle.
Hydroslide 2103 Revolution Kneeboard
This great ride has a classic spoon shape that gives it a smooth, easy ride without sacrificing any fun. The kneeboard has EVA padding with deep knee wells along with a 3-inch padded belt to give you superb control. The patented thin-profile design gives the kneeboard the best looks and helps to enhance performance by keeping the kneeboard low in the water. It has a patented hydro hook that helps beginners get up easily every time.
Driftsun Crush Kneeboard With Hook for Kids and Adults
This Driftsun Crush Kneeboard will give you a great ride. It has a molded EVA flex-top pad with deep knee wells for maximum comfort and soft landings. It uses a roto-molded shell with an EPS core and continuous rocker for easy tricks, landings, and control. The Driftsun is designed with reinforced knee-strap brackets and a durable shell that help the board withstand any shock the water throws at it. The dual twin-tip design gives the board speed and durability and makes it perfect for spins, jumps, and forward or backward riding. It also has an integrated easy-start tow hook and a 3-inch padded knee strap.
SereneLife Water Sport Kneeboard With Hook for Kids & Adults
This board by SereneLife is one of the best kneeboard options available. It's ultralight and super easy to carry around and transport. It has an adjustable strap that will comfortably hold you in. It's 50 inches long and 30 inches wide, so it's just the right size for older kids and adults. It's durable, water-resistant, and corrosion-proof. It uses marine-grade materials, so it's strong enough for pros and easy enough for beginners.
O'Brien Black Magic Kneeboard
This O'Brien Black Magic Kneeboard is a great option because it features a super low profile and a twin-tip shape. It has retractable fins for speed and performance, so it gives you an edge unlike any other. It uses a power control kneepad that lets you guide the board's direction with your knees. It has a 3-inch padded strap and an aquatic hook for an easy start.
Leader Accessories Kneeboard
This Leader Accessories Kneeboard is one of the best kneeboard options because it's very durable and comfortable. It uses 3/4 of an inch of EVA foam padding for comfort. It has an integrated hook at the front, great at helping beginners get up more easily. It has a 3-inch padded, adjustable strap that gives it comfort and stability during rides. It also has a beveled edge that helps give you fast cuts and that sits low in the water to give you superb stability.
Hydroslide Havoc Kneeboard, Green, 52-Inch
This adult kneeboard is a great option. The Hydroslide Havoc has a super thin profile. It has a hydro hook tow point to help beginners get going. The 3-inch padded strap will comfortably keep you safe and secured to the board. It uses EVA padding with deep knee wells so you can stay upright without hurting your legs.
O'Brien Sozo Kneeboard
This O'Brien Sozo is one of the best kneeboard options because it uses innovativekneeboard technology to give you the best water experience. The clean and fast design is superior, giving you effortless air and buttery-smooth landings. The fine-tuning pad placement will protect you from any bumps along the ride.
Hydro Slide Nash Mfg 2164 Kneeboard Razorback
This Hydro Slide Nash board is one of the best kneeboard options available. It features razorback technology that gives it the smoothest ride and slickest cuts available. It sits low in the water, giving you a lower center of gravity and supreme control over the board.
As with most purchases, one of the deciding factors when figuring out which is the best kneeboard will be the price. It's possible the more expensive boards will be better, but you can also find a high-quality ride at a lower price.
If you are looking to save as much as possible when purchasing the best kneeboard, try the Leader Accessories Kneeboard or the SereneLife Water Sport Kneeboard with Hook for Kids & Adults.
If you are looking to invest in a more middle-of-the-road model, try the Hydro Slide Nash Mfg 2164 Kneeboard Razorback or the Driftsun Kneeboard with Hook for Kids and Adults.
Money Is No Object!
Or, if money is no object, why not treat yourself to a more expensive option? You might like to try the O'Brien Sozo Kneeboard, or the ZUP You Got This 2.0 Board Handle Combo - All in One Watersports Board.
Whether you're enjoying the beautiful summer from the kneeboard or from a view on the boat or the shoreline, remember to always be wise when getting active outdoors. Always wear a helmet if the equipment suggests it and make sure you are putting on plenty of sunscreen and drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated in the heat. Take lots of breaks and trust your body if it's tired! And, while it goes without saying, we will say it anyway: never operate any equipment or play near water if you are under the influence.
Featured Image: Flickr
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:42 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API